Spaceballs-vs-Voyager Spaceballs-vs-Voyager

WOW

HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH PART 2... THAT WAS AWESOME!

Clock SHS!! Clock SHS!!

Im Sorry Joxa!

I really dont like this, u've stolen the black boarders from me and the clock with the bounceing symbol from MARIO TWINS, un original and bad. Im not a fan of animutations or clocks. Sorry.

Joxa responds:

how the hell have i stole the black boarders from u! loads of ppl use them! i have not stolena the CYMBAL not symbol u gidnifter, from mario twins. i wasnt even thinking of that! Why dont u like clocks? have u actually watched ne good clock movies? i have. many. ur reveiw scores are also lame and thoughtless. all zeros. IF THERE WAS A ZERO THAT MEANS THERE IS NO GRAPHICS, NO SOUND,NO INTERACTIITY, NO STYLE, NO VIOLENCE and NO HUMOUR.

Well. there IS graphics.And sound and interactivity and style there was NO violence and there is HUMOUR. Just think before u vote next time. Thx for ur reveiw and vote tho just think.

HURRY UP AND DO PLUNGER 3 YA LAZY BASTID! ok.

mario bin ladin mario bin ladin

I like it!

Well animated and graphically awesome.. Gud work!

Firefields Firefields

Hmmmm

This is scarily adictive, gud work!!

Windows XP Parody Windows XP Parody

Eh Hem.....

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS LOOK ALMOST EXACTLY SAME AS MY WINDOWS XP PARODY, WATCH WINDOWS HE AND FIND OUT WHAT I MEAN............... NUMBMUTS, I SHOULD KICK YOU IN THE TEETH..........HAVE A NICE DAY :-)

smoothstudios responds:

yep mine is alot like yours. maybe thats because their about the same opperating system!!! I didn't copy your flash I copied windows and added crap. Probably exactly what you did. And have you noticed that there are like 100 others like ours! thanks for the 6 by the way.

Shonic v edgeog-Demo Shonic v edgeog-Demo

Nark Wongle

RoR hurry the fuck up wiv the new shonic movie were all fukin bored of watching the freakin demo....... check out my new anim X-TREME Sausages...... Any way nice work RoR hope to see the new one soon.... erm bye.....

ror responds:

Well, as u can tell from my comment, Shonic will never come out...ever...erm bye...